With perfect time, a wood-finish frame, and completely wireless, this 12.5-inch Atomic Analog Wall Clock with Wood Finish Frame is as reliable as it is handsome. A 12-inch diameter face makes this wall clock easy to read from a distance. The clock is equipped with a receiver that picks up signals from the U.S. Atomic Clock, automatically setting itself to exact time accurate to the second. A manual override setting lets you set date and time yourself for areas where Daylight Savings Time doesn't apply. The clock comes with 4 time zone settings. Easy to operate, the clock requires just one "AA" alkaline battery. A white dial and a wide, solid wood surround with a beautiful walnut finish dresses up any home, office, or classroom. Classically elegant, this analog atomic wall clock is perfect both for the executive or professional office and for the home. You'll know when the battery needs changing with this clock's low-battery mechanism: the second hand begins jumping 2 seconds at a time. That'll only happen about once per year.
- 12.5-inch Atomic Analog Wall Clock with Wood Finish Frame
- 12-1/2-inch wall clock with automatic setting to U.S. Atomic Clock
- Classic wood frame with white dial face dresses up any room
- Radio controlled time sets automatically and changes for Daylight Savings Time
- Manual setting for use outside US time zones and where DST isn't used
- Requires one AA alkaline battery (not included)
- Battery lasts approximately 1 year
- 2 x 12.5 x 12.5 inches
- Weight: 2.2lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 2.5lbs.