Navigatorr^ Pro's exclusive SmartDriver^ programmed steering moves the cleaner silently in a predetermined series of turns for more thorough cleaning of pool floor, walls* and coves. This automatic suction pool cleaner is powered by the existing filtration system where all debris are captured. In addition, pool owners don't have the expense of an energy-consuming booster pump. Getting that sparkling clean pool is easy and effortless with the Navigator Pro automatic suction pool cleaner.
Engineered for performance
- Over 30 years unmatched proven and reliable suction cleaner performance
- Unique turbine-drive system for smooth, silent operation
- Exclusive SmartDriver^ preprogrammed steering pattern offering the best in intelligent, complete pool coverage, covering pool floor, walls* and coves.
- Guides the hose as programmed steering maneuvers the cleaner around the pool, eliminating hose tangles
Easy debris pickup
- Enhanced vacuum wings’0I and skirt designed for efficient debris pickup and constant suction power
- No pulsating hoses or noisy parts, for a peaceful pool environment
Easy to use
- Connects in less than 10 minutes to skimmer or suction port, no tools required
- Powered by existing filtration system, does not require booster pump
*Wall climbing capability and pool coverage may be affected by specific pool shapes and surfaces. The cleaner may not climb the wall under certain conditions.
Tips on Hose Requirements: A simple rule of thumb is to measure from the skimmer (or dedictated suction line) to the furthest point in the pool, then add two (2) extra hose lengths. Example: a 16` x 32` rectangular pool will normally take 8-10 lengths of hose depending on depth and skimmer placement.
We are a Authorized Hayward Dealer!