Designed for Intex above ground pools up to 15,000 gallons, the New and Improved Intex saltwater system eliminates the need to store and handle chlorine tablets. Just add the right amount of pure salt to your pool, connect the Intex saltwater system after the pool filter, and push the button. The Intex CG-26669 (26669EG) salt cell begins to make pure chlorine, releasing it into the pool. Salt never evaporates, additional salt is only needed to replace salt lost to splash out or backwashing. In addition to breakpoint oxidation occurring constantly, to remove chloramines - the Intex Salt System 26669 also creates nascent oxygen molecules, which are highly effective sanitizers, in a process called Electro catalytic Oxidation, or E.C.O. for short. The combination of continuous chlorine production and E.C.O. technology makes this Intex Saltwater System superior to all previous models, and allows you to operate at a lower chlorine level. features Copper Ionization algaecide technology for dramatically improved swimming comfort! Now your pool water passes through a titanium coated electrolytic cell to fight off algae for softer and cleaner water. This two stage technology creates an easy and economical way to sanitize your pool in less time than ever. It features a 24 hour timer with auto on/off, a self cleaning cycle for extended cell life and diagnostic feedback to ensure smooth operation. Best of all, Intex Chlorine Generators easily install on existing Intex pools of any size.
- 110 - 120 volt with GFCI
- Requires a filter pump with a flow rate between 700-3000 GPH.
- Chlorine output: 12 grams/hour Features E.C.O. (Electrocatalytic Oxidation process)
- Heavy-duty stand-alone Saltwater System easily hooks into most Intex above ground filter pump systems.
- Includes hose attachments and 25" electrical cord.
- Self-cleaning titanium-coated panel allows user to pre-program operating hours.
- Flow sensor system alerts operator to adverse operating conditions.
- Keypad locking system ensures wettings are not changed accidentally.
- Easy to use test strips (50 count) included to check performance.
- 24 hr. auto-clock cycle
- Shipping weight approximately 25 pounds.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Intex Saltwater Chlorine Generator Features:
- Redesigned casing is much smaller than previous models
- LED displays output, buttons for Boost, Timer, Lock and Self-Clean
- Status lights for Working, Boost, Sleep modes
- Diagnostic Lights for Low Flow, Low Salt, High Salt, Service
- Easily raise or lower chlorine output level with a push of a button
- 115V 3-Prong Cord included, with GFCI protection built-in
- Self Cleaning salt cell with reverse polarity feature
- 24 hr. automatic timer clock built-in
- Connects to your Intex filter pump of 800-3000 GPH size
- Produces up to 12 grams of pure chlorine per hour
- For Aboveground Pools up to 15,000 gallons
- Intex 26669EG Supersedes previous model 28669EG
- 2 year limited Intex warranty