COPPER/SILVER ION GENERATOR Lifeguard Purification Systems Model M525 designed for residential pools and fountains up to 25,000 gallons
- Fully sealed and weather-proof adjustable output control unit with electrode monitoring
- Large dual element Copper/Silver electrodes mounted in PVC "Tee" chamber
- UL approved outdoor rated power supply
- Copper Color Match Test Kit
- 2" to 1-1/2" reducing adaptors
- Complete Installation and Operation Manual.
- Fits pools with 1-1/2" or 2" PVC plumbing.
How does it work ? Lifeguard Purification Systems Inc.has adapted NASA technology to bring you the safest, healthiest, most cost effective way to purify your pool. Safe variable low voltage DC current is conducted into the chamber and electrolysis takes place. Positively charged ions of copper and silver are released. Copper is a natural toxin to algae and bacteria, and silver to bacteria and virus. Since copper/silver ions do not oxidize (burn-up) sweat, hair oil, bird droppings, etc., a low dosage of chlorine, bleach, or non-chlorine granular shock is needed once a week to keep the pool sanitized. When properly measured, this chlorine "shock" will burn off quickly, leaving the highest water quality you've ever swam in! How Does Chlorine Purification Differ From Copper/Silver Ion Purification ? Chlorine oxidizes (burns up) organic compound like algae, viruses, and bacteria (your eyes, hair, skin, etc.). Copper/Silver ions, on the other hand, are toxins which poison and kill organic contaminants while having no effect on the human body. Cu/Ag ions are pH neutral and non-corrosive.