This formulation was specially designed to fight tough black algae.
Contains copper and exclusive penetrating agents to kill and prevent the growth of even the most deeply-rooted algae cells.
It allows for swimming without waiting, is safe for all pool types and will not discolor the water when used as directed.
- Attacks deeply rooted black algae
- Safe for vinyl, plaster, colored and fiberglass pools
- Visible Algae Growth
- Apply 12 ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water. Settled algae debris may be removed by vacuuming.
- Heavy Algae Growth:First vacuum, clean, and scrub walls. Apply 12 ounces of Black Algaetrine algaecide per 10,000 gallons of pool water. Vacuum to remove algae debris.
- Maintenace Dose:(Free of visible algae) Apply 6 ounces of Black Algaetrine algaecide per 10,000 gallons of pool water every 5 to 7 days.
NOTE: If high temperatures prevail or pool has unusually heavy use, add maintenance dose more frequently.
Tips: Algaecides are most effective when applied in the morning on warm, sunny days. Because black algae is protected by a tough, waxy coat, it is important to use an algaecide specifically for black algae such as Black Algaetrine’4R algaecide.Compatible With:Chlorine, bromine and ozone sanitizers.
Advantage :Combination of algaecides specially formulated for black algae. Contains 3.07% active copper.