Model 7000 A-Frame Ladder by Confer is heavy duty and will support up to 300 pounds. The outer steps flip up for safety and there is a barrier on the inside of the pool to protect from entrapment.
- This Ladder fits 48" to 54" aboveground pools: Adjustability is made by simply moving side braces up or down depending on pool height.
- Heavy duty construction: Unique one piece handrail/leg design will hold 300lbs.
- Five evenly spaced steps make climbing the ladder easier: Most other adjustable ladders increase the space between the bottom step and the next step when installed in a 53" or 54" pool.
- Outer steps swing up and lock into upright position: Some building inspectors now require this instead of a lift-off ladder section.
- No sand required; just fill with water to prevent floating. Most other ladders use a bag filled with sand.
- Converts to an inpool ladder with optional CK100 Kit: Just cut ladder to desired length. * Two tone color: white and grey: Complements today's pools
- Competitively priced: Compare all of our features with other manufacturers' ladders.
- Safety first: Ladder now comes complete with a padlock for added safety benefit.
- 7000-EXT Extension kit available for 56" tall pools.
- Features an anti-entrapment barrier
- Weight guideline: 300 lbs.
- Treads measure 5" x 18" wide. Anti-Entrapment Barrier Included
- Will not work with EZ Set, Intex, and inflatable pools