The ES90-II VSP (1.1 THP) variable speed pool pump is another example of Speck Pumps innovations to meet world energy and environmental challenges. The variable speed pool pump uses state of the art permanent magnet brushless DC motor controlled by advance logic electronics. This technology reduces operating costs up to 80%, lowers energy usage, and reduces noise.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
Features Specific to the 1.1 THP Dual Voltage Motor
- Programmable high efficiency TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) maintenance-free permanent magnet brushless 48 frame motor.
Important Notice: Pumps offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California must be listed on the California Energy Commission website. (Title 20, sections 1601-1609) Please consult the CEC list, search company, Speck Pumps.
- This high performance, medium head variable speed pool pump comes complete with an industry standard Carbon/Ceramic 5/8″ mechanical shaft seal for convenient replacement.
- Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 150° F
- Equipped with quick disconnect unions for easy installation and maintenance. Comes standard with 2″ suction and 1.5″/2″ discharge unions.
- Lid Lock ring that incorporates handles. These handles provide users with a convienient way to easily remove the lid.
- Reusable o-rings throughout.
- Pump is equipped with a 1.1 THP (48 frame thru-bolt mount) Variable Speed Motor.
- Motor runs on a wide voltage range 100-130/200-250V (no need to rewire to switch voltage). Automatically detects 115 or 230V.
- Built-in controller, LED Screen & keypad can be locked for safety.
- 3 Adjustable Power Levels – Levels can be set to range from 50 Watts/1000 RPM to 1000 Watts/3500 RPM (in increments of 10 Watts).